I did extensive research on how many of us struggling with complex trauma tend to use sex and intimacy as an unhealthy coping mechanism and how this can actually be a form of self-abandonment and re-traumatization.
💡 Questions answered in this episode:
- Compulsive sexual behavior & hyper-sexuality,
- The connection between personality disorders and compulsive sexual activity
- Sexual masochism / Sex as Self-Harm (and its many forms)
- The traumatic roots of BPD
- The dangers of sex work when we've not fully healed our own trauma (sugar daddies, OnlyFans, prostitution, etc.)
Click here to check out the full Contrapoints video I played in the beginning of this episode, you can do so. (It's worth it, trust me.)
Become a Premium Submarine today by visiting https://plus.acast.com/s/back-from-the-borderline.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.